Pastor Search Updates.
Check back soon for more updates.
- August 2, 2018 - The PSMT has received many résumés throughout the months of June and July. The team met last night (August 1st) and has begun examining the résumés received.
- May 29, 2018 - The PSMT will accept résumés for the months of June and July, 2018. If you may e-mail a résumés to email@example.com or mail a copy to:
Longview Heights Baptist Church
ATTN: Pastor Search Ministry Team
4501 Goodman Rd.
Olive Branch, MS 38654
- May 6, 2018 - The PSMT has begun meeting regularly and is receiving consultation from the Mississippi Baptist Convention Board for assistance.
- April 25, 2018 - The Pastor Search Ministry Team (PSMT) met for the first time to beginning planning for the task ahead.
- April 22, 2018 - The church voted overwhelmingly to proceed with the Transition Process (outlined below) and elected the Pastor Search Ministry Team to carry out the pastor search process. You may contact the team by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- April 8, 2018 - Bro. Wayne announced his plan for transitioning to a new phase of ministry. Read his letter to the church here.
Below, you will find a general overview of the transition process. You can use the following explanation and the graphic to understand the steps of the process and where we are in the process. You can also read updates from the Pastor Search Ministry Team above.