kids ministry times
Community groups for kids. Check out all our community groups.
- Activities, music, small groups, and large group worship time
- Doors open at 6:15 each Wednesday for fun games and organized free time.
what to expect
Where is the best area to park?
If you have a child that will be joining our preschool or kids ministries, those are located in our 'C' building. It's located on the Southaven side of our main building and there is parking behind Building C for easy access.
For general parking, the Olive Branch side of our building provides the easiest access to the main worship center.
Where do I go with my birth - 6th grade child?
Our Preschool and Kids’ spaces are inside the “C” building. There are three entrances to the “C” building:
1) The glass doors at the front of the building (facing Goodman Road) enter directly into the Preschool lobby. There are parking spaces available in front of the building for families with preschoolers.
2) The glass doors behind the “C” building lead to both the Preschool & Kids lobbies. When entering this way, continue straight past the elevator for preschool or turn right just past the elevator for kids. There is plenty of parking behind the “C” building for families with preschoolers or children.
3) The glass doors between the buildings (facing the main worship building) enter into the Kids’ lobby.
All preschool and kids’ areas are accessible from any of these three entrances.